Airbus undertakes to make its internet website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005 and Decree No. 2019-768 of July 24, 2019.
For this purpose, Airbus is working on implementing a multi-year accessibility scheme and annual action plans which will be accessible on this page.
This accessibility statement applies to the https://brand.airbus.com/en/ website and aims to present the website's accessibility policy.
The https://brand.airbus.com/en/ website is partially compliant with the French General Accessibility Improvement Guidelines (RGAA 4.1) due to the non-compliances listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Numerik-ea shows that:
- 58.73% of the RGAA 4.1 criteria are respected
This percentage corresponds to:
- 37 compliant criteria
- 26 non-compliant criteria
- 43 criteria not applicable
Content not accessible
List of non-compliant criteria:
Is each decorative image properly ignored by assistive technologies?
For each image conveying information with a textual alternative, is this alternative relevant (except in special cases)?
Does each image conveying information have, where necessary, a detailed description?
For each frame with a frame title, is this frame title relevant?
On each web page, is the contrast between a text colour and its background colour sufficient (except in special cases)?
On each web page, do colours used on interface components or graphical elements conveying information have sufficient contrast (except in special cases)?
Does each pre-recorded time-based media have, where necessary, a text transcript or an audio description (except in special cases)?
Does each pre-recorded synchronized time-based media have, if necessary, synchronized subtitles (except in special cases)?
Is each link explicit (except in special cases)?
In each web page, does each link have a title?
Is each script, where necessary, compatible with assistive technologies?
Is each script controllable by the keyboard and by any pointing device (except in special cases)?
For each script initiating a change of context, is the user notified or can the user control it?
Is each web page defined by a document type?
For each web page, is the generated source code valid according to the specified document type (except in special cases)?
On each web page, tags should not be used only for presentation purposes. Is this rule followed?
On each web page, is the information structured by the appropriate use of headings?
On each web page, is each list correctly structured?
In the website, are style sheets used to control information presentation?
On each web page, does the visible content carrying information remain present when the style sheets are disabled?
On each web page, does the text remain readable when the font size is increased to at least 200% (except in special cases)?
Is each label associated with a form field relevant (except in special cases)?
On each form, is the input control accompanied, if necessary, by suggestions to facilitate the correction of input errors?
Can the content grouping areas present in multiple web pages (header, main navigation, main content, footer and search engine) be reached or avoided?
On each web page, is the tabbing order consistent?
On each web page, the navigation must not contain keyboard traps. Is this rule followed?
Content not subject to the accessibility requirement:
- Files available in office formats published before September 23, 2018;
- Pre-recorded audio and video content published before September 23, 2020;
- Third-party content that is neither funded nor developed by the organisation concerned and which is not under its control (online framework and Youtube video player, cookie banner).
Establishment of this Accessibility Statement
This statement was made on August 08, 2022.
Technologies used for the realisation of the website:
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
User agents, assistive technologies and tools used to verify accessibility
The web pages were tested with the following combinations of browsers and screen readers:
- Voiceover + Safari on osX 10.15.4
- Firefox 79 + NVDA 2020.1 on Windows 10
- Firefox 79 + Jaws 2019
The following tools were used during the evaluation:
- Color Contrast Analyser
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Arc Toolkit
Pages of the site that have been the subject of the verification of conformity
- Home page https://brand.airbus.com/en/
- Search https://brand.airbus.com/en/search
- Digital experience https://brand.airbus.com/en/digital-experience
- Contact us https://brand.airbus.com/en/contact-us
- Our brand https://brand.airbus.com/en/our-brand
- Guidelines https://brand.airbus.com/en/guidelines
- How to use the brand centre https://brand.airbus.com/en/our-brand/how-to-use-the-brand-centre
- Airbus logo https://brand.airbus.com/en/asset-library/airbus-logo
- Office templates https://brand.airbus.com/en/templates/office-templates
- Google workspace https://brand.airbus.com/en/templates/google-workspace
- Email signature https://brand.airbus.com/en/templates/e-mail-signature
- Signage https://brand.airbus.com/en/guidelines/on-site/signage
- Employer branding https://brand.airbus.com/en/guidelines/sub-brands/employer-branding
- Stands https://brand.airbus.com/en/guidelines/exhibitions-and-events/stands
- Carbon grid https://brand.airbus.com/en/asset-library/brand-design-elements/carbon-grid
- Title block https://brand.airbus.com/en/asset-library/brand-design-elements/title-block
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access content or a service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or obtain the content in another form.
Contact : email@example.com
If you have reported to the website manager an accessibility defect that prevents you from accessing content or one of the services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response, you can raise a complaint via the following steps:
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights (https://formulaire.defenseurdesdroits.fr/)
- Contact the Defender of Rights delegate in your region (https://www.defenseurdesdroits.fr/saisir/delegues)
- Send a letter by post (free, do not put a stamp):
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07