Definition, size and placement
Organisational descriptors are restricted to divisions.
They may be used on coms applications and touchpoints following design principles, including business cards, letterheads, payslips, memos, etc..
Market sector descriptors
Market sector descriptors may be only be used on marketing coms applications and touchpoints, never including business cards, letter heads, payslips, memos, etc..
No descriptors can ever be used to indicate:
- Departments names (GUCB Brand Management)
- Legal Entities (e.g. Airbus Operations SAS)
- Projects/Initiatives (e.g. Pulse)
- Geographical Indicators (e.g. Airbus India)
- Functions (e.g. HR, IT, Finance, Procurement)
The descriptors are not part of the Airbus logo and as such can vary in position.
- On stationery and web, the desciptor is sized in proportion to the logo size and aligned on the baseline of the Airbus logo whilst respecting the minimum distance to the logo.
- On editorial print material, the descriptor is positioned in the top part of the title block at a fixed size.
The examples show the placement of the descriptors and demonstrate that they do not influence the layout but work delivering additional information.