A showroom is an interactive, experiential area to display the company’s messages, capabilities and products in a clear, attractive way.
Showrooms have a variety of purposes:
– to inspire stakeholders
– to communicate the Airbus DNA and brand values
– to engage, inspire and surprise
– to showcase the Airbus story
– to provide opportunities for face-to-face audience interaction
– to demonstrate our capabilities and product portfolio through user-driven experience
– to show the bond between the local area, the company and its employees
Showrooms require a substantial investment and continuous maintenance and support. Therefore please make sure to meet all basic requirements serving your specific business demands.
The Airbus showrooms must:
- Be in line with the Airbus CI;
- Make use of high quality materials and provide a consistent feeling;
- Make predominantly use of black and white in combination with the Airbus CI accent colours;
- Display a dynamic architecture and design relying on flowing shapes.
Use logos sparingly as visitors are already in an Airbus environment.
However, one large logo should be on display (if necessary by means of projection or on a screen)
in a location suitable for taking pictures of VIP-visitors.