The key visual has been integrated with Airbus photography to be used in communicative media. The lock up is always used in a heroic way, by scaling up to fill the canvas area for maximum impact. Maintain a comfortable margin to allow for breathing space as shown.
1. Take a full bleed image, and place the Airbus logo in the correct position in line with the brand guidelines.
2. Place the key visual in the centre of the image and scale up to dominate the image area. All text except the numbers must be white.
3. Copy the background image and mask it inside the number. Move the image within the number frame to ensure visibility of the image and legibility of the number. The image must be the same as already used in the background.
4. Take a 20% tint of white into the number area to soften the contrast of the image inside the number.
5. Images should only be aerial shots depicting built up areas of the country. No products should be shown.
6. Ensure the imagery has soft tonal contrast for best legibility with key visual.