Market sector descriptors
Market sector descriptors may be only be used on marketing coms applications and
touchpoints, never including business cards, letter heads, payslips, memos, etc..
No descriptors can ever be used to indicate:
• Departments names (RBM Brand Management)
• Legal Entities (e.g. Airbus Operations SAS)
• Projects/Initiatives (e.g. Pulse)
• Geographical Indicators (e.g. Airbus India)
• Functions (e.g. HR, IT, Finance, Procurement)
The descriptors are not part of the Airbus logo and as such can vary in position.
• On stationery and web, the desciptor is sized in proportion to the logo size and
aligned on the baseline of the Airbus logo whilst respecting the minimum
distance to the logo.
• On editorial print material, the descriptor is positioned in the top part of the
title block at a fixed size.